Medical Temporaries/Allstaff Pros is your employer, any absences or anticipated tardiness must be reported by calling before your scheduled work time.
Continue calling until you are able to speak to someone at the agency either by calling our office (757) 491-7766 or one of our on call cell numbers.
Calling the site directly or just leaving a message is not sufficient. If you are requesting approved time off, you must also obtain approval from Medical Temporaries/Allstaff Pros with reasonable notice. The client will be contacted for approval. It may be necessary to provide documentation regarding missed work.
Employees are required to call Medical Temporaries, Inc. regarding the following:
- If you are available for work or your availability has changed you must call in monthly
- Are sick and can’t go to work or need to leave work for an emergency or are putting in a request for approved time off.
- Have any problem, which will result in tardiness
- Want to resign, as a 2-week notice is required
- Have problems or concerns that might affect the ability to perform job duties
- Have an injury/illness on the job
- Are offered a long-term position at the current assignment
- Have been instructed by the direct supervisor on site of changes in your assignment
- If your timesheet reporting is delayed or you have a problem with your paycheck
- Have any changes of name, licensure, address, tax withholding, phone numbers, or to resume or work history or any reprimand or change in licensure.